綁定帳號登入

Android 台灣中文網

打印 上一主題 下一主題

[教學] How to root the Sony Tablet P (ROOT教學)

[複製連結] 查看: 39768|回覆: 1|好評: 0
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
fam1001 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
發表於 2012-3-11 15:52

馬上加入Android 台灣中文網,立即免費下載應用遊戲。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
I am going to try to make it as simple and short as possible. (Originally, there was suppose to be a full long guide, but I have discovered another method which is much easier) *I have tested this method*

Before we start please download the file for the ADB Installer and the \"easy\" rooting program...

ADB Installer
Credits to BluechipJ *Updated*

Sony Tablet Root Program
Credits to condi

Exploit credit goes to djrbliss

*Neither I nor anyone else are responsible for any damages to your devices. If you decide to device, this may void your warranty.*

Extract these files (preferably on your desktop). Okay, now we are ready to begin!

Step 1.

We need your computer to recognize your tablet, so we to install the ADB for that. First, open the \"Sony Tablet ADB Driver Automated Installer\" folder. navigate to the \"Install ADB Drivers.exe\" and run it. (It should take a few seconds to install the drivers)

Step 1.5.

If the drivers don\'t install correctly, then go to \"Device Manager\" on your computer. *Connect the Sony Tablet P*. Under \"Portable Devices\" you should see the \"Sony Tablet P\" and right-click to \"Update Driver Software.\" Select the option to \"Browse Computer\" and select the option to \"Let you pick from a list.\" Now click \"Have Disk...\" Navigate to the ADB driver folder that I provided and select the \"android_winusb\" file. Next window should provide you with four files, but only select \"Android Composite ADB Interface.\"

If this still doesn\'t work, try right-clicking on \"Sony Tablet P\" and click on \"Disable.\" This will disable the MTP driver, which may interfere with your computer being able to recognize the device in ADB. You can re-enable the driver later if you want.

Step 2.

ON YOUR TABLET!!! Go to \"Settings\" and click on \"Applications.\" Click to check \"Unknown Sources.\" Next go into \"Development\" and click to click \"USB debugging.\" (You can uncheck these options after the root)

Step 3.

Plug in your Sony Tablet to your computer.

Step 4.

Now go to the \"SonyTablet [ALLinONE] v1.1\" folder that you extracted. Just run the \"SonyTablet.bat\" file and follow the on-screen instructions. (Which I believe is \"1\" \"Enter\" \"Enter\") (This process can take up to 30 minutes)

*The Sony Tablet will reboot multiple times. This is normal. Please do not stop or disconnect your tablet during this process.*

You should get a message when the rooting is completed. On your Sony Tablet go into your apps and check if you have an application called \"Superuser.\" If you have this application, then you have successfully rooted your Sony Tablet P.

Please enjoy this new world with your Sony Tablet P.
「用Android 就來APK.TW」,快來加入粉絲吧!
Android 台灣中文網(APK.TW)
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享專題
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

沙發
flame001102 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2012-11-26 23:31
本帖最後由 flame001102 於 2013-1-5 00:09 編輯

謝謝大大的分享

不知道已經觸犯版規 下次會注意
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則