樓主
room5903 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
發表於 2019-9-27 07:59

馬上加入Android 台灣中文網,立即免費下載應用遊戲。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
本帖最後由 春天哥 於 2019-11-22 09:14 編輯

1 I can remember that 我能記得住

An 80-year-old couple were having problems remembering things, so they decided to go to their doctor to get checked out to make sure nothing was wrong with them. After checking the couple out, the doctor told them that they were physically okay but might want to start writing things down and make notes to help them remember things. The couple thanked the doctor and left.

Later that night while watching TV, the old man got up from his chair and his wife asked, 「Where are you going?」 He replied, 「To the kitchen.」 She asked, 「Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?」 He replied, 「Sure.」 She then asked him, 「Don"t you think you should write it down so you can remember it?」 He said, 「No, I can remember that.」 She then said, 「Well, I also would like some strawberries on top. You had better write that down because I know you"ll forget that.」 He said, 「I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.」 She replied, 「Well, I also would like whip cream on top. I know you will forget that so you"d better write it down.」 With irritation in his voice, he said, 「I don"t need to write that down. I can remember that.」 He then fumed into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes he returned from the kitchen and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs. She stared at the plate for a moment and said, 「You forgot my toast.」

一對80歲的老夫婦記性不好,所以他們決定到醫生那去作一次檢查,看看有什麼問題沒有。醫生給他們作了全面檢查,告訴他們身體並沒有什麼問題。不過,建議他們以後用筆把事情寫下來,以幫助他們記憶。他們謝了醫生就回家了。

這天晚上看電視的時候,丈夫從他的椅子裡站起來。妻子問他:「你到哪裡去?」他說:「去廚房。」妻子問:「你能不能給我拿一碗冰淇淋?」他說:「當然可以。」妻子問他:「你是不是覺得應該寫下來,免得忘記?」丈夫說:「不用,我能記得住。」妻子接著說:「不過,我還想放一些草莓在上面。你最好還是寫下來。我知道你會忘記的。」丈夫說:「我能記得住。你是要一碗冰淇淋加草莓。」妻子接著說:「不過,我還想在上面放一些奶油。我知道你會忘記的。你最好是寫下來。」丈夫不悅地說:「我不需要寫下來。我能記得住。」他氣呼呼地進了廚房。20分鐘以後,丈夫從廚房回來了,遞給妻子一盤煎醃肉和雞蛋。妻子盯著盤子看了一會兒,說:「你忘了我的烤麵包了。」

「用Android 就來APK.TW」,快來加入粉絲吧!
Android 台灣中文網(APK.TW)

評分

參與人數 4碎鑽 +4 幫助 +4 收起 理由
kangrj + 1 + 1 非常讃
jtod12345 + 1 + 1 非常讃
lawrenceli825 + 1 + 1 讚一個!
oldto + 1 + 1 非常讃

查看全部評分

收藏收藏 分享分享 分享專題
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則