Code:
#include
/*
* Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
* Custom Recovery
* Common Sense, Brains and logic
*/
License Agreement

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE(m7) you agree to the following:
Your warranty is now void.
I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROMbefore flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM

Sharing Policy
Sharing is caring!
You are free to use this ROM or parts of it to fit your needs as long as you provide proper credits and you ask permission!
Using my work and claiming it your own will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.
You can PM / email me if you have any difficulties figuring what's changed and where! I'll do my best to help you.

Features
rebased to 2.17.709.2
Sense 5
Android Jellybean 4.2.2
Quick settings
Blinkfeed
new lockscreen style – widget
show battery level in status bar
added sleep mode in power settings
12 quick settings tiles
ae / af lock feature / Lock Exposure / Focus
video highlights, 30 seconds show in 12 different themes
100 jpeg quality (props @ivicask)
music channel visualization with live lyrics
rooted / unsecured boot.img
init.d support
busybox
optimized and stripped debugging and logging
optional to disable persistent power save notification
optional to wake device by vol keys
optional keep nfc on while screen off
optional to disable fast dormancy
optional for disable exchange security
optional for enhanced mms ( light up screen on sms / mms receive)
full wwe
many many moreDownload
「用Android 就來APK.TW」,快來加入粉絲吧!
Android 台灣中文網(APK.TW)

評分

參與人數 1幫助 +1 收起 理由
qinfan + 1 好內容。朕有賞,還不謝主隆恩.

查看全部評分

收藏收藏 分享分享 分享專題
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

板凳
peter2047 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2014-12-2 12:55
版大  麻煩註明一下好嗎  是one x+專用
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則