[複製連結] 查看: 2752|回覆: 1|好評: 0
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
tsao80 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
發表於 2021-1-5 11:32

馬上加入Android 台灣中文網,立即免費下載應用遊戲。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
友人送了一台  松下通信系統設備株式會社 Panasonic kx-f81 普通紙傳真機 不知道各位先進知道如何放置待列印之空白紙張  及如何放置傳真或影印原稿 因查不到原說明書

「用Android 就來APK.TW」,快來加入粉絲吧!
Android 台灣中文網(APK.TW)
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享專題
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

沙發
hellfire123 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2023-9-13 15:57
Subject: Re: The World"s First Epson Four-Color Waterproof A3+ Printer

Dear Old2009,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for your insightful post on the forum regarding the groundbreaking Epson four-color waterproof A3+ printer. Your contribution to the discussion is truly appreciated, and I wanted to take a moment to express my thanks.

Your detailed information and expertise on this innovative printer were invaluable in helping me understand its capabilities and advantages. It"s always inspiring to connect with individuals like you who are passionate about technology and share their knowledge with the community.

I also wanted to mention that your post caught my attention while I was browsing through some other technical topics. Speaking of which, I"ve recently come across a couple of helpful resources related to printer and router troubleshooting. Since you"re clearly well-versed in technology, you might find them useful:

Brother Printer Offline: This resource provides valuable insights into addressing offline printer issues, a common concern for many users.

Arris Router Login: If you ever need to access or configure your Arris router, this guide offers step-by-step instructions.

I thought these links might be of interest to you, given your expertise in the tech world.

Once again, thank you for sharing your knowledge on the Epson printer, and I look forward to more enriching discussions on the forum. If you ever have questions or need assistance with any tech-related topic, please don"t hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Warm regards,

hellfire
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則