馬上加入Android 台灣中文網,立即免費下載應用遊戲。
您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊
x
Wife: "What are you doing?"
妻:你在作什麼啊?
Husband : Nothing.
夫:沒作什麼。
Wife : "Nothing...? You"ve been reading our marriage certificate for an hour."
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。
Husband : "I was looking for the expiry date."
夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
Wife : "Do you want dinner?"
妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?
Husband : "Sure! What are my choices?"
夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?
Wife : "Yes or no."
妻:要或不要。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
Wife: "You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?"
妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?
Hubby: "When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。
Wife: "You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!"
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!
Hubby: "Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?"
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
Stress Reliever Girl: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."
女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。
Boy: "It"s very kind of you, darling, but I don"t have any worries or troubles."
男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。
Girl: "Well that"s because we aren"t married yet."
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
Son: " Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。
Mom: "Well, you have done the right thing."
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。
Son: "But mom, I was sitting on daddy"s lap."
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn"t left me a fortune?"
一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I"d have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!"
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I"ll be yours forever.
女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。
The guy replies: "Thanks for the early warning."
男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?"
妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humor."
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。 |