本帖最後由 kof7917 於 2017-8-21 00:56 編輯
DevBlog 08/19: Update 1.5.5 08/19將進行1.5.5的更新
This time we decided to pay attention to previous, current and future updates.今天來解釋以前現在和未來的更新內容.
We"ll start with update 1.5.4.
先來談談1.5.4版本
As we"ve already said, we always read your feedback with great interest.
在開始說之前,對於各位玩家回饋的意見我們總是閱讀的樂此不疲.
We know that many players consider the second floor of the bunker a bit too difficult, that"s why we"ve added some changes in order to reduce the cost for completing the bunker.
我們知道對很多玩家來說A碉堡二層的難度太高了,所以為了降低門檻我們調整了資源需求,做了一點小小的修改.
In this update we"ve also increased the chances of chopper parts drop.
在這次更新我們也增加了機車零件掉落的機率.
Anyway we would like to notice as we thought an obvious thing - bunker"s floors are meant to be a challenge for more experienced players and trying to farm them with shovels is a brave act but non-winning.
無論怎樣,我們希望讓大家知道 - 碉堡對於有經驗的玩家是一種挑戰,試圖用一把鏟子來挑戰的行為只能說你很勇敢但你不會有太多的收穫.
Also we would like to pay your attention to something we"ve mentioned in the previous Dev Blog - there are several ways to complete the bunker.
此外假如你有閱讀上回官方情報的內容,我們提供了幾種方法讓幫助你通關碉堡.
Including using stealth to avoid enemies.
包括善用潛行來避開敵人.
We have added a new ore type – Bauxite.
這次更新我們添加了新的礦物 - 鋁土礦(礬土).
It can be smelted into Aluminium Bars.
他可以製作成鋁條.
We had noticed that many players couldn"t find Aluminium and decided to add another option for getting the resources one needs.
我們注意到很多玩家找不到鋁所以決定增加獲得鋁的另一個選項.
This should help those players who aren"t ready to farm the bunker yet, but wish to get the Bars.
這應該會幫助那些還沒能力攻略碉堡的新手們,來獲得鋁條.
Sometimes bauxite can be found in iron deposits in the most dangerous game locations.
你可以遊戲中難度最高的礦場來發現鋁土礦.
Also we added a new type of fuel for your machines - Charcoal.
此外,我們新增了一個新的燃料 - 木炭.
You can get it using Campfire, burning Wood or Planks in it.
你可以使用篝火,來燃燒木材或木板.
We have added Iron Hatchet and Iron Pick.
我們增加了鐵斧和鐵鎬.
You won"t have to search for blueprints – they have already been added to the remaining list.
你不必去尋找藍圖 - 我們已經添加到藍圖目錄中了.
The crafting process isn"t that hard, they have higher strength and inflict more damage.
製作要求不會很高,比起原來的木斧和木鎬擁有更高的耐久和傷害.
It"s not reasonable to use them in fights with enemies, but it"s a great idea to destroy neighbors"2-nd level walls with them.
不建議把它當成近戰武器,但是摧毀鄰居的二級牆壁或許是個好主意.
Day by day we are working on the optimization.
每天團隊都努力在優化遊戲.
This week we have reviewed weapons.
這周我們回頭看了一下目前的武器.
Now they weigh less and this has a good effect on the game performance.
現在武器重量做了下修對於遊戲表現應該會有卓越的效果.
There are minor changes in how some weapon types look, Vintorez for example.
有些武器做了些小小的變化,像是VSS狙擊槍.
If you missed*1 yesterday"s post, we"ll show you how we create weapons once more.
如過你錯過了前天的昨天的官方文章,你可以去看看我們怎麼製作武器模組.
And last but not least, we"ll share some art from one of the upcoming updates.
最後同樣重樣的,這邊和你們分享即將更新的內容美術圖.
Welcome Raiders!
來迎接 侵入者!
Dear iOS users, the update will be available in the App Store in 2-3 days.
至於ios用戶將在2~3天後才會進行更新.
Thanks for your support!
感謝你的支持.
Read about future updates in our blog"s next posts!
下一篇文章將提到未來的更新!
轉自哈哈姆特
您好!您暫時不能瀏覽帖子的全部內容,請 登錄 | 沒有帳號? 註冊 |