If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait.
如果你遲到一分鐘,她會抱怨等得多辛苦
If she is late, she says that's a girl's way.
如果她自己遲到了,她會說遲到是女孩子的特權
If you visit another, she accuses you of being a heel.
如果你去找朋友,她會說你像車輪趴趴走
If she is visited by another, "Oh, it's nature, we are girls."
如果是她去找朋友,"喔,這很自然啊,女孩子都是這樣的"
If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold.
如果你偶而吻她一下,她會說你對她很冷漠
If you kiss her too many, she yells that you are taking advantage.
如果你吻太多了,她會大叫說你佔她便宜
If you fail to help her in crossing the street, you lack ethics.
如果你過馬路時沒幫她,你不夠體貼
If you do, she thinks it's one of the man's tactics.
如果你幫她,她認為這是男人的花招
If you stare at the other, she accuses you of flirting.
如果你凝視其他女人,他會指控你到處調情
If she is stared by others, she says that they are just admiring.
如果其他男人凝視她,她會說他們只是羨慕而已
If you talk, she wants you to listen.
如果你不停的說,她希望你傾聽
If you listen, she wants you to talk.
如果你只是傾聽,她又想要你跟她說話
Oh! My God! You created those creature call "WOMAN".
喔!上帝!你創造了這些叫"女人"的生物
So simple, yet so complex.
既簡單又複雜
So weak, yet so powerful.
如此柔弱,卻又如此強悍
So confusing, yet so diserable.
讓人困惱,又讓人渴求
OhL!ORD! Tell me what to do. AMEN....
主啊!請告訴我該怎麼做,阿門!